Skip to main content

yeah, you can take the girl out of stupid........but you can't take stupid out of the girl

So, my last 2 days posts...........please note that the new Zentangle pattern is called "WELL" not Wall as I have been naming and labelling it. LOL. Thank you Margaret Bremner for enlightening me.

I wish I could blame the fact that I was working late last night on the instructions for randomising the pattern, but then I checked back and I've been using the wrong name since I posted my challenge responses. Oh, the shame. I hang my head!

So, please, if you pinned my image with the randomising/dot grid instructions - could you replace it with the new one with the correct name? pretty, pretty please? I know it's like trying to hold water in a hessian bag, but, some are better than none :)

You're stars!
hx